KALI LINUX ANDROID | HOW TO INSTALL LINUX IN ANY ANDROID | Hello guys, welcome back again to out website. We hope that you guys are doing well. So, today again we are here with a most asked question, ‘How to install Linux in any Android’, ‘Is it possible to install Linux in Android’? Well, Yes. You can install Linux in any Android Smartphone. You must need 5GB storage separate for the Linux that you will install in your Android Smartphone.
Here below we have mentioned all the steps that will help you in installng Kali Linux in Android. All you need is to install some apps from playstore. Those apps will help you in installing Linux.
KALI LINUX ANDROID- install Linux in any Android:
Follow these steps carefully for successfull installation:-
IMPORTANT APPS YOU MUST DOWNLOAD FIRST
- Install Termux app from playstore. CLICK HERE.
2. Install AnLinux from playstore. CLICK HERE.
3. Now install VNCViewer from playstore. CLICK HERE.
STEPS FOR INSTALLATION
1. Open Termux and give the following command;
pkg update && upgrade
2. Now open AnLinux and choose ‘Kali Linux‘ there. Then they will give you a command below, copy that and pate in termux. Wait for that command to be completed it’s work.
3. Now slide right and then click on ‘Desktop Environment’. After that, select Kali Linux & then select xfce4(receomended).
4. Then copy the command again and paste it in termux
NOTE- Before giving the 2nd command, first you must give the command given below:
Only after this, you will be able to run linux.
5. After giving 2nd command, wait for 20-30 minutes. This procedure will take time according to your internet speed.
6. When all is done, open VNC Viewer and click on add button. You need to put there- 127.0.0.1:1 and any random name you wanna give. After this, you have to put the password that you will give in termux during the installing process.
7. After all is done, you can run linux in your Android via VNC Viewer by executing the command;
Be careful while exiting from VNC Viewer. If you wanna stop the virtual linux and wanna use it later than don’t disconnect it directly. Before disconnecting, you must first open termux and give the command there;
Only then you will be able to use Linux again.
PAY ATTENTION HERE:
In this LInux Operating System, you will not be able to use internet. For using internet, you’ve to execute a command that’s given below;
apt-get install kali-linux-wireless
You’ve to execute this command for using internet. As there will be no wireless drivers in the Linux Operating System, so you’ve to install the all the drivers via executing this command.
After executing this command, you have to wait for atleast 30 minutes for downloading and extracting all the drivers and files inside your linux operating system. The time depends upon your internet speed. If you have good internet access then it will take 30 minutes, if you have not good internet access then it could be take time upto 40 mjnutes to 1 hour.
INSTALLATION OF OTHER LINUX O.S IN ANDROID
You can also install other Linux O.S. like- Ubuntu, Parrot O.S in your android smartphone. All you need is to follow the steps that are given up.
You just need to click on the Linux O.S like Ubuntu or Parrot O.S whichever you like between both them and do the same steps that are for Kali Linux.