We live in a fish-rich country, our chances of eating fresh fish twice a week. Experts that the consumption of fish is a must for a healthy life, despite the fact that we are a fish-rich country, we say that we consume about half of the world’s fish. Why is eating fish so important? Sinan Kiziltan, Chairman of the Board of Aegean Fisheries and Animal Products Exporters’ Association, listed the most important health benefits of fish.
Fish is important because of both protein content and omega-3 fat content. Increases body resistance. We invite you to practice our slogan is Two meals a week fish, lifelong health için for a healthier life ”.
BENEFITS OF FISH
Two times a week to eat fish in infants; Kiziltan explained that autism, hyperactivity and attention deficit can reduce the effects of such disorders.
- To increase your body resistance, eat fish twice a week, a source of healthy protein rich in omega-3.
- If you want to have skin and hair like glaze that you always care for, eat fish. The fish; Thanks to the valuable protein, vitamins, and minerals it contains, it regulates the color of your skin and revitalizes your hair.
- Problems can overlap in the busy work environment and the hustle and bustle of daily life. Studies show that omega-3 fatty acids provide great benefit in protecting against depression.
- In scientific studies conducted in Japan, a protein structure in the acorn was found to reduce high blood pressure.
- Omega-3 retina, brain and sperm cells to work fully. Increases good cholesterol (HDL). The inadequacy; visual disturbances, depression; concentration, attention and behavior disorders.
- Many studies have shown that the risk of heart attack is reduced by half in many fish eaters. After the infarction, the death rate of men who start eating fish is decreasing by 29 percent. Fish protects your heart twice a week.
- The benefits of shrimp can be consumed for 12 months. Cancer, bones, teeth, brain functions, blood production, there are many issues that are useful.
- The fish’s bones, head, and tail are very rich in calcium if they can be eaten. It is particularly useful in pregnancy and bone resorption.
- Are your nails breaking quickly? Fish, which contains a high rate of vitamin A helps you have strong nails.
- Do you know that 1 medium-sized sea bass cooked on the grill is only 300 calories?
Do not miss fish from your table to get the many vitamins your nervous system and immune system need from a single food.
- Kohei Kihara, a Japanese scientist, states that fish scales contain high levels of calcium and phosphate, and that fish scales are a unique drug for joint pain and skin softness.
- To prevent muscle loss while dieting, place fish in your diet.
- Consume fish twice a week for happiness.
- You should pay attention to your nutrition in order to protect you from diseases during the season passes. Do not skip fish from your table for a balanced and healthy diet.
- Children of growing age who eat regular fish grow much faster and healthier.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce migraine attacks by protecting nerves.
- Omega-3 rich fish, by accelerating your metabolism, helps to lose weight when consumed in a balanced diet.
Do you know that there are 240 calories in 19- 200 grams of grilled nettle and 430 calories in 1 plate of french fries?
You should give more importance to nutrition in order to prevent diseases in cold weather. Do not skip fish from your table for a strong immune system.
- Nutrition habits are shaped at a young age. Prepare a healthy future for your children by feeding them plenty of fish.
- Eat at least 2 meals a week for strong minds.